PRO Z 148 L EFI
- Commercial grade 25 HP Kohler EFI engine
- 48-inch 10-gauge steel commercial deck with top, bottom and side reinforcements for added durability
- 12cc commercial-grade transmission ensures optimal blade tip speed and superior quality of cut at speeds up to 9.5 mph
- Standard high-back suspension seat for all-day comfort
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model Confidant EFI EZT-740
- Fuel Tank Capacity Twin tanks - 3.5 gallon ea. (7 gallon total) with oversized filler opening
- Transmission 12cc Hydro-Gear® ZT 3400 with charge pumps
- Forward Speed 9.5mph
- Reverse Speed 4.5mph
- Deck Cutting Width 48"
- Deck Material Fully welded 10ga. (.135") steel deck shell with reinforcements totaling .560"
- Anti-Scalping 2 Front HD w/ Bushings & Grease Zerk
- Frame Fully welded, full-length 12ga. channel frame with 14ga. reinforcements
- Front Axle 2" x 3" solid steel and 3/8" thick steel with sealed ball bearing front yokes
- Handle 3/4 length padded bars w/ tool less quick adjust dial
- Discharge Chute High-density, impact-resistant rubber
- Model Number 53TWEHRF050
|53TWEHRF050||MANL:OPER:ENGL:CC PRO Z 100|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:CC PRO Z 100||769-12379||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:CC PRO Z 100 S||769-17790||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH ONLY:CC PRO Z 100||769-12379_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 34ms
- reviews, product