2-in-1 Blade for 50-inch Cutting Decks
Some parts and accessories are experiencing shipping delays, and as such your order may take longer to arrive. We thank you for your patience as we work to fulfill your order.
2-in-1 blades can bag or side discharge grass clippings
Fits Riding Mowers and RZT Mowers with a 50-inch Cutting Deck, (2004 - )
- For Cub Cadet, Troy-Bilt, MTD, Craftsman, MTD Gold, Bolens, White Outdoor, Yard Machines, Yard-Man and Huskee.
- Fits Cub Cadet LT1050, RZT22, RZT50, i1050, SLT1550, RZT-S50, RZT50 KW, RZT50 KH, RZT50 VT, LTX1050 KH, LTX1050 KW, LTX1050 VT, SLTX1050, LGTX1050, RZT-L50 KH, RZT-L50 KW, RZT-S50 KH, RZT-S50 KW,LGT1050,
- Fits Troy-Bilt Horse, Big Red GT50, Big Red Horse, RZT 50, Mustang RZT 50,
- Fits Craftsman PYT9000, ZTL7000
- Fits White Outdoor ZT-50, LT-950H, GT-950H, LT-5000, ZT-5000
Specs & Pledge
- Series Mulch & Side-Discharge
- Blade Length 17.90 in
- Center Hole Pattern Star
- Blade Category Standard
- Blade Type 2-in-1
- Deck Cutting Width 50 in
Shop with Confidence
Avoid frustration when buying parts, attachments, and accessories with the Cub Cadet Right Part Pledge. If you purchase the wrong part from Cub Cadet or a Cub Cadet authorized online reseller, Cub Cadet, or your Cub Cadet authorized online reseller will work with you to identify the correct part for your equipment and initiate a free exchange. See full terms and conditions.
Fast, Free Shipping
Parts orders over $50 ship free, and orders placed before 5 pm ship same-day.* Delivery for standard shipping averages three (3) business days. Expedited shipping is available.
*Some exclusions apply. Read full shipping policy.
Hassle Free Returns
We'll make sure you get the right part. Enjoy 90-day returns for unused parts and we won't penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you follow our return policy.*
*Some exclusions apply. Read full returns policy.
Chat with Experts
Our outdoor power equipment experts are just one click away through Live Chat. Available Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm EDT.
Phone support also available: