1X 21" LHP Snow Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- 208cc OHV Engine is powerful, dependable and equipped with push-button electric start.
- High-performance auger-propelled drive system allows you to go at your own speed
- Single-hand chute control lets you effortlessly adjust the direction of snow discharge up to 190-degrees
You're shopping available inventory from
1X 21" LHP Snow Blower Features
Easily maneuver your machine and save storage space thanks to a compact design.
High-performance auger-propelled drive system works at your pace.
Easy Chute Control
Easily control the direction of snow discharge with pitch and chute control from the operator’s station.
Easy Start Ups
Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in the coldest winter weather. Just attach an extension cord.
Lights you path for extra visibility before dawn or after sundown
3-year limited residential and 1-year limited commercial warranty for peace of mind.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet®
- Engine Model Number 670-JUB
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 qt.
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Drive System Auger-Assist
- Auger Gearbox Warranty N/A
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty 1-year limited
- Disclaimer See owners manual for warranty details and information. Certain restrictions apply.
- Handle Adjustable Gullwing
- Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 190°
- Chute Control Remote Single-Lever
- Drive Type Auger-Assist
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 21"
- Intake Height 13"
- Auger Gear Box N/A
- Number of Stages One
- Auger Diameter 9"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Headlight(s) In-dash
- Shave Plate Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Reinforced Rubber
- Chute Material High-Impact Polymer
- Model Number 31PM2T6C710
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
Deluxe Snow Thrower Cab Installation
TRICKS AND TIPS
Protect yourself from the elements while you are clearing your driveway with a snow thrower cab. Follow these simple step for installing your cab on your Cub Cadet Two-Stage snow thrower.
How to Clean Out a Clogged Snow Thrower Chute
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Storage in the Off-Season
Learn how to properly retire your snow thrower for the season with these helpful snow blower storage and maintenance ideas from Cub Cadet.
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Winter
Prepare your snow blower for use this winter with snow thrower maintenance tips from Cub Cadet. Our snow blower tips will help ensure your machine is
Maintenance Schedule & Tips
Keep your snow blower in good condition with snow thrower maintenance from Cub Cadet. Proper snow thrower maintenance is essential when you're
Recommended Snow Thrower Back-Up Parts
TRICKS AND TIPS
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
Snow Thrower Safety Tips
Use a snow blower or snow thrower to keep your paved drive and walkways snow-free during the winter months. With snowblower safety tips and operation advice from Cub Cadet, you'll have your driveway cleared of snow in no
Troubleshooting Auger or Drive Loss on a Two-Stage Snow Thrower
|MANL:OPER:BILING:SS SNOW BLOWE||769-12279A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH ONLY:SS SNOW||769-12279_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';