PRO Z 960 S SurePath™
- Semi-autonomous mower with GPS technology combined with exclusive four-wheel steering
- Make perfect auto-turns with the push of a button
- 35 HP Kawasaki FX1000v (999cc) engine and 16cc Parker HTG transmission
- Air-ride seat
- 60” triple-7-gauge fabricated steel cutting deck with top, bottom and side reinforcements
- 3-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations) and 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
You're shopping available inventory from
PRO Z 960 S SurePath™ Features
PRO Z™ SurePath™ units are outfitted with GPS Auto Steer technology. Simply set the preliminary cut line, and the PRO Z SurePath units will perform straight cutting paths with an auto-zero-turn at the end of each pass with the touch of a button.
Reduce striping overlap by upwards of 7 inches per pass and increase your efficiency and productivity by up to 12% when SurePath is engaged.*
Achieve consistent stripes, guided by GPS for the straight lines and accuracy. Combined with a triple-plated fabricated deck and an exclusive electric four-wheel steering system, experience stripes like you’ve never seen.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FX Series
- Engine Model Number 1000V
- Engine Displacement 999cc
- Engine Output 35HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity Dual 7.45 gal. US (28.2 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Electronic
- Choke Separate Choke
- Air Filter High Density
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Transmission Parker HTG 16cc pump / 310cc wheel motor
- Forward Speed 14 mph / 22.5 km/h
- Reverse Speed 6 mph / 9.5 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width 60 in
- Deck Material fabricated 7ga. (.187”) steel shell
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Warner PTO clutch (220 ft-lb) with Soft-Start
- Deck Construction 7ga. top plate 7ga. bottom reinforcement ¼” rolled leading edge
- Spindle Construction 8" sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) 3 high-lift Marbain® blades / 18,500 fpm (approx.)
- Cutting Height Range 1” to 5” in 1/4” increments
- Anti-Scalping 2 front deck gauge wheels
- Deck Positions Foot pedal with spring assist 16 Positions
- Warranty 3 year / no hour limit commercial warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
- Commercial Warranty 3 year / no hour limit commercial warranty
- Frame Fully welded, full-length 3/8 x 5" laser cut steel
- Front Axle 2" x 3" solid axle tube with ISO dampening suspension
- ROPS 2" x 2" spring-latch tool-less foldable 3 position
- Bumper 5/16" Thick Steel rear engine guard
- Rear Tow Hitch Integrated with pre-drilled mounting points for attachments
- Yokes 1/2" thick steel front yokes
- Brakes Hand-operated lever with integrated hydro pump release lever
- Steering Control High Performance Steering Wheel with electronic power steering & Foot-pedal Control
- Seat Type Cushion with seat belt
- Armrests Padded arm rests
- Seat Suspension High-back Air-Ride suspension with EVC cushion, ISO mounted base (lateral suspension)
- Seat Adjustment Angle back adjust and lumbar support
- Rear Tires 26" x 12"-12"
- Front Tires 16" x 6.5"-8"
- Tire Tread Turf Tread
- Dimensions L/W/H 88" L x 73" W x 75" H (ROPS up)
- Weight (approx.) 1610 lbs.
- Hour Meter Crew Boss
- Discharge Chute High-density, impact-resistant rubber
- Cup Holder Intergrated into Side Pod
- Model Number 53RIHMAV050
- Joystick Control Handle Engagement Indicator Lights for Cut Line Setting, RH/LH Auto Turning
- GPS / Tower Antenna LED lights show Satellite Connection for Auto-Steer Engagement
- Overlap Cutting / Tracking Dash Mounted Adjustable knob for Deck Cutting Overlap
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Efficiency Disclaimer *SurePath efficiency and savings statistics are intended for illustrative purposes only. The efficiency and savings information presented is mathematically extrapolated from the measured overlap improvements between a Cub Cadet SurePath-equipped commercial zero-turn mower with a 72-inch cutting deck compared with an otherwise identically equipped Cub Cadet mower with traditional lap bar steering controls operated by a variety of professional landscapers in controlled conditions. The overlap improvements were measured by a third-party testing firm, which also extrapolated those results based on the commercial mowing industry norms and standards they identified. Actual results in the field will vary based on operator preferences, mowing conditions, terrain, site configurations and other factors
|53RIHMAV050||MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXS Sure|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXS Sure||769-25957||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXS Sure||769-25957A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXS Sure||769-26255||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';