Right Part Pledge
- Prior to the return of new and unused parts, please review the instructions included on your packing slip.
- Be sure to send the part back promptly if it doesn't fit. We cannot accept returns for used parts* OR for parts received by you more than 90 days before your return inquiry. Return shipping is at the customer's expense. Restocking fee will be added if returned outside of those 90 days.
- For Cub Cadet to process your return, we require the following information:
- The original packing slip with the reason code filled out next to the part(s) being returned.
- The part(s) being returned and the packing slip in the original packaging, if possible.
- The return address label placed on the package to be mailed back. Please request a tracking number to confirm delivery.
All backordered items can be cancelled at any time prior to being received into inventory.
You may contact us with this information by telephone at: 1-877-428-2349.
- New and unused equipment may also be returned for a period of up to 14 days after the date of delivery. Return shipping is at the customer's expense. Customers wishing to return new and unused merchandise must call 1-877-428-2349, within fourteen-days of product delivery, to obtain a return authorization and instructions. Once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is "used" and non-returnable. Units that are performing as designed are non-returnable as they are now considered "used".* For any questions regarding your equipment's set-up, operation or maintenance, please call our dedicated technical support team at 1-877-428-2349.
- It is extremely important that all new and unused items being returned receive a return authorization approval prior to being returned. Equipment returned without a return authorization prior to shipment may be rejected for refund consideration and may also be subject to a storage fee of $20 per day. The total storage charges will not exceed the total amount originally billed when the item was purchased. If an item is returned and becomes subject to storage fees, it will be considered "abandoned". Abandoned items will become the sole property of Cub Cadet as soon as the storage fees meet or exceed the amount of the price paid originally for the item. When the remaining credit eligible balance reaches zero, abandoned items may be resold or disposed of at the sole discretion of Cub Cadet.