Online Store Policies
CubCadet.com 'Right Part Pledge'
No worries when it comes to buying and installing parts for your Cub Cadet equipment. With so many moving components, we realize identifying the right part for your machine can be challenging. Taking the Cub Cadet Parts ‘Right Part Pledge’ can help avoid frustration when it comes to the parts return process. We won’t penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you observe this policy; instead we’ll work with you to ensure you have the right product for your machine and that you get the credit you deserve on your timely unused part return, that’s our pledge.
We’ll also help you avoid a hassle in the first place. You can use our Live Chat feature or contact our dedicated support team at 1-877-428-2349 to ensure you’re ordering the correct part.
- Prior to the return of new and unused parts, please review the instructions included on your packing slip.
- Be sure to send the part back promptly if it doesn’t fit. We cannot accept returns for used parts* OR for parts received by you more than 90 days before your return inquiry. Return shipping is at the customer’s expense. Restocking fee will be added if returned outside of those 90 days.
- For Cub Cadet to process your return, we require:
- The original packing slip with the reason code filled out next to the part(s) being returned.
- The part(s) being returned and the packing slip in the original packaging, if possible.
- The return address label placed on the package to be mailed back. Please request a tracking number to confirm delivery.
If you should choose to cancel your order, please understand that our secured order system immediately began to process your order upon placement, therefore, there is a limited amount of time that an order can be cancelled prior to shipment.
Once the warehouse prints your order, it cannot be cancelled.
All backordered items can be cancelled at any time prior to being received into inventory.
- New and unused equipment may also be returned for a period of up to 14 days after the date of delivery. Return shipping is at the customer's expense. Customers wishing to return new and unused merchandise must call 1-877-428-2349, within fourteen-days of product delivery, to obtain a return authorization and instructions. Once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is "used" and non-returnable. Units that are performing as designed are non-returnable as they are now considered "used".* For any questions regarding your equipment’s set-up, operation or maintenance, please call our dedicated technical support team at 1-877-428-2349.
- It is extremely important that all new and unused items being returned receive a return authorization approval prior to being returned. Equipment returned without a return authorization prior to shipment may be rejected for refund consideration and may also be subject to a storage fee of $20 per day. The total storage charges will not exceed the total amount originally billed when the item was purchased. If an item is returned and becomes subject to storage fees, it will be considered "abandoned". Abandoned items will become the sole property of Cub Cadet as soon as the storage fees meet or exceed the amount of the price paid originally for the item. When the remaining credit eligible balance reaches zero, abandoned items may be resold or disposed of at the sole discretion of Cub Cadet.
Abuse of Return Policy:
CubCadet.com reserves the right to refuse to sell to any person for any reason not prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, abuse of its return policy.
* All returns are subject to inspection by Cub Cadet personnel as to possible use, misuse, missing components, damage or abuse. Refunds may be denied as a result of failure to pass a return inspection. After 90 days, all returns on equipment and parts are subject to a restocking fee up to 25% of the original purchase price.
We are unable to ship to FPO's or APO's. We are unable to take online orders that ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
Shipping is available in the United States and charges are based on the total dollar amount of the order and are as follows:
What is a truck delivery?
| Order Price Range || Parcel Freight Charge |
| $0.01 - 14.99 || $3.99 |
| $15.99 - 29.99 || $5.99 |
| $30.00 - 49.99 || $7.49 |
| $50.00 - 74.99 || $8.99 |
| $75.00 and Greater || FREE |
| Order Price Range || LTL Freight Charge |
| $499.99 or less || $29.00 |
| $500 - 999.99 || $49.00 |
| $1,000 - 1,999.99 || $79.00 |
| $2,000 + || $99.00 |
A truck delivery (i.e. LTL shipping) is the shipping method normal used for items that exceed the size and/or weight dimension restrictions of parcel carriers such as UPS or FedEx. Truck delivery typically takes six to eight business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from when you place your order untilyou receive delivery of the order. What should you expect with a truck delivery?
It is important that you provide your daytime phone number when placing your order; you will receive a phone call from the freight company at least 24 hours prior to delivery to reschedule a delivery time. If you're unsure if you provided your daytime phone number, please contact us via live chat or call 1-877-428-2349.
Please note the following regarding truck deliveries:
- Options for unloading these items:
- If you require for the item to be lowered from the truck by the driver, a hydraulic lift gate will be used (see the picture below).
- If you have the means (i.e. equipment, ramps, and/or sufficient manpower) available to safely unload the item, then a truck equipped with a lift gate will not be needed.
- Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly to ensure it arrived undamaged before signing the shipping receipt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise. If the product is damaged in transit, please notate that on the driver's paperwork and refuse the delivery. the carrier will return the unit to our shipping DC and we will re-ship a new replacement unit right away.
- Additional shipping charges may apply if you require the item to be brought inside your house or garage or if the shipping terminal needs to hold the item for multiple days due to your lack of availability for a delivery appointment. These additional charges are your responsibility.
- Some municipalities prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. As a result, customers may need to arrange pick-up at the local trucking company's distribution center.