THE RZT®S ZERO ELECTRIC
An extension of the proven, award-winning RZT®S line, the incredible new RZT®S ZERO electric riding mower features unsurpassed zero-turn maneuverability controlled with an operator-friendly steering wheel. But with ZERO, it's what you don't get that's most valuable.
- World's only electric zero-turn rider steering wheel control and four-wheel steering
- 42" stamped mowing deck with powerful dual-direct-drive motors for the beautiful Cub Cadet Signature Cut™
- 60 minutes of cutting time with no power fade
- 3-year limited warranty
INNOVATION WORTH TALKING ABOUT
KTLA – Unique Gadgets from CES 2014
Today Show Father's Day Gifts
Today Show Breakthrough Award
The Weather Channel – Weather Center Live
WGN – Steve Greenburg Live from CES
DIY – ‘I Want That’ Feature
There's truly nothing else like the RZT®S ZERO. See what these people had to say after experiencing the electric zero-turn rider that is the future of lawn care.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE QUIET IT IS, EVEN WITH THE BLADES ON. tHE HANDLING IS EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE."
"I AM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH HOW WELL THE ZERO HANDLES. IT IS JUST SO EASY TO DRIVE."
RZT®S ZERO ELECTRIC FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DOES THE ZERO HAVE THE SAME POWER AS A GAS-POWERED MOWER?
The ZERO has an advanced power management system that allows you to mow for a full 60 minutes on the toughest terrain without power fade. You are definitely not sacrificing anything in terms of power with the Zero. In fact, this advanced machine will tell you how to optimize power to conserve the battery and get the best possible performance out of the product. And because power is delivered direct from the motors to the drive wheels, there is no hesitation when you step on the accelerator - the response is immediate.
The Direct Drive Power system in the ZERO provides incredible benefits compared to a gas-powered machine:
- Increased efficiency: The power is not wasted in friction from belts, chains or gearboxes.
- Reduced noise: Being a simpler device, a direct-drive system has fewer parts that could vibrate, and the overall noise emission is significantly lower.
- Longer lifetime: Having fewer moving parts also means having fewer parts prone to failure. Failure in other systems are usually produced by aging of the component (such as a stretched belt), or stress.
- High torque at low rpm: Results in power to the wheels and deck anytime you need it.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I RUN OUT OF POWER IN THE MIDDLE OF MOWING?
You won't. Your mower will warn you when you are getting low, and when it reaches a certain point, it will cut off power to the deck allowing you plenty of time to get back to your power source to recharge. So there's no need to worry about being stranded without power.
HOW DO I CHARGE IT AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE?
The charger for the ZERO is smart off-board charger (standard 110v outlet) and can fit in any standard 3-pronged outlet. All you have to do is plug it in and charge it overnight and you'll be ready to go the next day.
HOW MUCH QUIETER IS THE ZERO?
When you turn on the ZERO it is shockingly silent - no noise at all. When you engage the blades it sounds like a large fan.
HAVE A QUESTION? WE'RE HERE TO HELP
If you would like more information, or to find a Cub Cadet dealer near you, send us an email or call 1-877-428-2349.
Representatives are available Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST and Sat. - Sun. 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST