Online Store Policies
CubCadet.com 'Right Part Pledge'
No worries when it comes to buying and installing parts for your Cub Cadet equipment. With so many moving components, we realize identifying the right part for your machine can be challenging. Taking the Cub Cadet Parts ‘Right Part Pledge’ can help avoid frustration when it comes to the parts return process. We won’t penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you observe this policy; instead we’ll work with you to ensure you have the right product for your machine and that you get the credit you deserve on your timely unused part return, that’s our pledge.
We’ll also help you avoid a hassle in the first place. You can use our Live Chat feature or contact our dedicated support team at 1-800-428-2349 to ensure you’re ordering the correct part.
- Prior to the return of new and unused parts, just contact the CubCadet.com parts department at 1-800-428-2349 to receive your return authorization. We cannot guarantee a refund for your return without it.
- Be sure to send the part back promptly if it doesn’t fit. We cannot accept returns for used parts* OR for parts received by you more than 30 days before your return inquiry. Return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
If you should choose to cancel your order, please understand that our secured order system immediately began to process your order upon placement, therefore, there is a limited amount of time that an order can be cancelled prior to shipment.
Each order can only be cancelled prior to authorization of your credit card for payment. Once payment for the order is authorized, the order cannot be released from shipment and it will be shipped.
For orders with either next day or second day shipping, should you decide to cancel, be sure to contact us immediately because of the short period of time available to cancel this type of order.
All backordered items can be cancelled at any time prior to being received into inventory.
For MTD to process your return requires the following information:
- Copy of your order confirmation
- Order Number
- Bill-To Information; and
- Phone Number provided by you for the order
You may contact us with this information by telephone at: 1-800-428-2349.
- New and unused equipment may also be returned for a period of up to 14 days after the date of delivery. Return shipping is at the customer's expense. Customers wishing to return new and unused merchandise must call 1-800-269-6215, within fourteen-days of product delivery, to obtain a return authorization and instructions. Once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is "used" and non-returnable. Units that are performing as designed are non-returnable as they are now considered "used".* For any questions regarding your equipment’s set-up, operation or maintenance, please call our dedicated technical support team at 1-800-428-2349.
- It is extremely important that all new and unused items being returned receive a return authorization approval prior to being returned. Equipment returned without a return authorization prior to shipment may be rejected for refund consideration and may also be subject to a storage fee of $20 per day. The total storage charges will not exceed the total amount originally billed when the item was purchased. If an item is returned and becomes subject to storage fees, it will be considered "abandoned". Abandoned items will become the sole property of Cub Cadet as soon as the storage fees meet or exceed the amount of the price paid originally for the item. When the remaining credit eligible balance reaches zero, abandoned items may be resold or disposed of at the sole discretion of Cub Cadet.
Abuse of Return Policy:
CubCadet.com reserves the right to refuse to sell to any person for any reason not prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, abuse of its return policy.
* All returns are subject to inspection by Cub Cadet personnel as to possible use, misuse, missing components, damage or abuse. Refunds may be denied as a result of failure to pass a return inspection. After 30 days, all returns on equipment and parts are subject to a restocking fee up to 25% of the original purchase price.
We are unable to ship to FPO's or APO's. We are unable to take online orders that ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
Shipping is available in the United States and charges are based on the total dollar amount of the order and are as follows:
| Order Price Range || Parcel Freight Charge |
| $0.01 - 1.99 || $1.99 |
| $2.00 - 4.99 || $2.99 |
| $5.00 - 11.99 || $3.99 |
| $12.00 - 15.99 || $5.99 |
| $16.00 - $29.99 || $6.99 |
| $30.00 - 49.99 || $8.49 |
| $50.00 - 74.99 || $9.99 |
| $75.00 - 99.99 || $12.99 |
| $100.00 - 149.99 || $16.99 |
| $150.00 - 199.99 || $19.99 |
| $200.00 or more || $29.99 |
| Order Price Range || LTL Freight Charge |
| $499.99 or less || $50.00 |
| $500 - 999.99 || $75.00 |
| $1,000 - 1,499.99 || $100.00 |
| $1,500 - 1,999.99 || $150.00 |
| $2,000 - 2,999.99 || $200.00 |
| $3,000 - 3,999.99 || $300.00 |
| $4,000 - 4,999.99 || $400.00 |
| $5,000 or more || $500.00 |
Shipping and Handling Charges
- Shipping and handling charges are refundable if the item was shipped in error on behalf of Cub Cadet otherwise it is considered non-refundable.
- Exchanges within the 30 day return period - Customers placing another order as an exchange of an order or portion of an original order. These customers will only be charged additional shipping charges on any corrective order “if" the replacement order shipping charges are greater than the shipping charges previously billed on the original order.
- ALL other refunds of shipping and handling charges are solely at the discretion of Cub Cadet.