Online Store Policies
We are unable to ship to FPO's or APO's. We are unable to take online orders that ship to Alaska or Hawaii. Please call 1-877-428-2349 if you would like to place an order to either of these states.
Shipping is available in the United States and charges are based on the total dollar amount of the order and are as follows:
|Order Price Range ||Parcel Freight Charge |
|$0.01 - 1.99||$1.99|
|$2.00 - 4.99||$2.99|
|$5.00 - 11.99||$3.99|
|$12.00 - 15.99||$5.99|
|$16.00 - $29.99||$6.99|
|$30.00 - 49.99||$8.49|
|$50.00 - 74.99||$9.99|
|$75.00 - 99.99||$12.99|
|$100.00 - 149.99||$16.99|
|$150.00 - 199.99||$19.99|
|$200.00 or more||$29.99|
|Order Price Range ||LTL Freight Charge|
|$499.99 or less||$50.00|
|$500 - 999.99||$75.00|
|$1,000 - 1,499.99||$100.00|
|$1,500 - 1,999.99||$150.00|
|$2,000 - 2,999.99||$200.00|
|$3,000 - 3,999.99||$300.00|
|$4,000 - 4,999.99||$400.00|
|$5,000 or more||$500.00|
Online Purchase Return Policy
* All returns are subject to inspection by Cub Cadet personnel as to possible use, misuse, missing components, damage or abuse. Refunds may be denied as a result of failure to pass a return inspection. After 30 days, all returns parts are subject to a restocking fee up to 25% of the original purchase price. Only parts and accessories purchased on CubCadet.com or via 1-877-428-2349 are eligible to be returned directly to Cub Cadet. If you have purchased equipment, accessories, or parts from a retailer or authorized dealer, please return your product to the place it was purchased.
Online Parts and Accessories Purchase Return Policy
- UNUSED, NON-ELECTRICAL parts may be returned for a refund of the price of the part(s) within a period of 30 days after delivery of the order.
- Prior to the return of the parts, the customer is to contact the Cub Cadet Parts Department and receive a return authorization through the customer support section or by calling us at 1-877-428-2349
- Merchandise must be returned by the customer at the customer's expense.
- Merchandise returned without a return authorization may or may not receive refund. This decision is solely on behalf of MTD.
- All parts returned to Cub Cadet either with or without a return authorization become the sole property of Cub Cadet.
- There is a NO RETURN policy on USED parts.
- There is a NO RETURN policy on ELECTRICAL parts. This would include but not be limited to; solenoids, switches, rectifiers, electric motors, wiring, batteries and battery chargers.
If you should choose to cancel your order, please understand that there is a limited amount of time that an order can be cancelled. After you place your order with us, our secured order system will immediately begin to process your order.
After processing, an order can only be cancelled prior to your credit card authorizing payment so the order can be released for shipment. We are unable to cancel your order after your credit card has been authorized for payment. Once the order has been authorized, it will ship.
A backordered item can be cancelled.
You may e-mail or call us (1.800.269.6215) with the following information:
- Copy of your order confirmation
- Order Number
- Bill-To Information
- Phone Number provided by you for the order
Shipping and Handling Charges
- Shipping and handling charges are refundable if the item was shipped in error on behalf of Cub Cadet otherwise it is considered non-refundable.
- Exchanges within the 30 day return period - Customers placing another order as an exchange of an order or portion of an original order. These customers will only be charged additional shipping charges on any corrective order “if" the replacement order shipping charges are greater than the shipping charges previously billed on the original order.
- ALL other refunds of shipping and handling charges are solely at the discretion of Cub Cadet.